Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2018

Welcome New 5th Graders!

Image result for welcome floral
Hello hello!  I am so excited that you found my page, which means you received your welcome back letter in the mail.  I don't know about you, but I use to love getting those letters in the mail as a kid.  This year we are going to be able to communicate in three different ways...yes! 3 ways.  The first way is through  traditional avenues; notes via your child, phone calls, and emails.  This is not the most ideal way, for I cannot respond right away during the day.  The other ways are ClassDojo and this website.  I recommend messaging me through ClassDojo, I am able to respond within an hour.  If you have not heard of ClassDojo, please consider checking my post about ClassDojo:  http://msmarcus.blogspot.com/p/classdojo-information.html .  You can sign up directly without the code from me, just follow the steps on the website, just remember to click "I don't have a code".  The website is classdojo.com .  Even if you think you are signed up, you are not under my class and that is very very important to do.

Take a look around the website to gain some good information before school begins.  I hope to see you all this Thursday between 430pm-530pm for Welcome Back to school night.  I would love to meet everyone before school begins.
,
Ms. Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment